Thursday, October 15, 2009

Woken up to Reality

" Tell me, what's affecting you more in life?" Setting an aim is very important, I meant, a true aim and goal. Do not hesitate halfway and diverge your directions to small little little roads, branches. Walk on the right path towards the goal of life!Visualisation!Internships!

" Argggggghhhhhh...I seriously suffered in silence nowadays from the every aspect, academically, non-academically; conciously, subconciously." but this will be the last drop of tears that will be rolling down; deep down into my heart.

" If you have already done what you think is the best, just let things flow naturally, you wouldn't know what turns up at the end of the day, do not judge things too early, which is based on your early assumptions"

" Do your best and hope for the best!"

"14 days more before the most dreadful finals..."

"life can always be restart if you want to"

" If you planned to call it off to get back on track, just follow the path that follows. Do not always look back and regret. Your subconcious mind rules hence you did that." Deep in my heart, I knew that I'm not that accomodating till compromise my own priorities,timetable and also, the biological clock. I must get my own life and time!Everything meant to happen with a greater purpose in life.

"Own priorities always come first." I think, this is the worst thing I have done till changing my own schedule but no doubt, I had lotsa fun. I'm that playful huh...I gotta liberate myself from the carefree life I once had after form 6! Move on and don't live in the past!

I always believe, results speaks louder than words. When one is excel in studies, they will be labelled as smart regardless of their weakness in other field. This is what I have been labelled for the past 20 years, but not till now. The fact that I'm a bio student and has chosen in a wrong field in studies is only an excuse. A demotivational thought! Please, I'm gonna stop that. Look up on other biology students yet they're excelling if not surviving.

Those are things that my bff told me and kept lingering in my mind. I have been zombie for the whole semester. Perhaps it's the effect of being too relax in sem 3 and therefore brought forward the wrong attitude of studying. Or perhaps it's fac night, brass band practice or debate which dragged me?

Giving more and more excuses will eventually let one down.

I'm so gotta work hard for this study week. If anything just happens to pop up in my mind, I will think about the result slip in end of November!I don't wanna fail and retake!I must uphold the image my school! I must at least try my very best for God's sake, for my own future. Live life with no regrets!

I will get back on track if I think I can! Thanks to all of my bff! You guys meant a lot to me! :)

3 comments:

Taseku said...

be strong maggie tan pei yi. don't let any idea create miseries for you.

Lara said...

haha sek kuan? How did you manage to bump into my blog? I was so surprise hahaha THANKS A LOT for your advice. I will always remember your msg, "dont fall dont fall ,maggie"

Xuanwei said...

BFF? cool... XD