Monday, January 3, 2011

WARM~~

Simple things just made me feel warm. It's always the small tiny little things/ deeds that people do to warm up your heart, excessive meticulous effort are render useless.

We can always judge someone in life through his/her rountine daily life. No matter how good or grand birthday celebration he/she holds for you, it still comes to zero if they suck at their simple and basic mannerism.

Joann just gave a diary today. It was sooooo warming, really...especially after reading her note. I felt like giving her a big big hug. She knew that I love cats, hence she decorated my diary with cats, she drew flutes on my diary etc.She gave me candies too! Like how Beatrice knew that I love food, so she bought Kenny Rogers for me on my birthday hahaha I first met Joann in the first year orientation, it has been three years now.

We were closer when we are in the same music club last time, but due to the fact that we're from different faculty and courses, we weren't as close as before.We have our own commitments somehow. But nevermind, she told me that I still hold a place in her heart and she will always there for me be it rain or shine.

Aww...I felt so touch! I should have reprocicate the love of my friends more instead of investing on a futile effort. I felt guilty of not keeping in touch with her as frequent as last time Hmmm it's time to replan my schedule now before they graduate haha

Thank God I met friends like them in my uni life. I have no regrets! :)

No comments: